Monday, February 6, 2012

Just A Little Note

So I was able to use one of the brand new sets from Close To My Heart
the other day when I friend and I got together to craft.
I love this new set called "Just for You".

I created card sets that used up some older paper lines that I had a lot
of scraps laying around from. The first one uses the Mayberry line from
Close To My Heart.


Everything is Close to My Heart except for the banner and
sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.


These next two cards use the Wings collection also from Close To My Heart.


The sentiments are from Papertrey Ink again and the rhinestones are from Michael's.


I made these up as boxed gift sets. So I did 4 of each design above
and packaged them up so they are all ready the next time that I might need a
gift and don't have time to make one. It's already to go for someone special.

Have a great day!
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment