Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby Cards

So I have been trying to restock my stash of cards that I sell for some time now and
have not been very successful, but this past weekend I went to town and made a
whole lot of baby cards as I was cleaned out completely.
After going onto Pinterest for some much needed inspiration...here is what I came
up with for some of the cards....

I used the Close To My Heart cricut cartridge Artiste to cut out the cute little
baby shoes and then an oval to cut out all of the centers. The sentiments are
from Papertrey Ink.



The bibs were cut from a circle and a scalloped circle.
I then glued them together and used a circle punch to cut out the
circle in the top of the bib.







I had so much fun embellishing all of the little shoes with flowers
and sequin trims, little bows and pearls... 


Hope you have enjoyed!
Have a great day!
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment