Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #188

 
So I have another card to share with all of you that I am
going to enter into the challenge over at The Sweetest Thing.
 
I am slowly replenishing my cards after using up a lot of them
at the end of the school year for gifts.
 
Here is the sketch

 


and here is my card


 
I used Simple Stories vintage Bliss line.
I am so in love with this line...I could create stuff with it all day long!!!
 
Hope you and enjoyed...Have a great Day!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Vintage Bliss paper pack and your card brings a smile to my face. I love the flower and bow and the scallops are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at SSSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The polka dot SMILE does make me smile!!! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete