Saturday, April 5, 2014

Meet sweet "Sophia"

I wanted to share with you pictures of
sweet little "Sophia" she is a sculpt that
I ordered from the UK as that is the only place that she is
available...no US distributors for her.
 
I made her a few weeks back and have just now had the chance to get
her up on my blog. She weighs in at 2 lbs. and 13 oz.
I made a custom body for her that fits her perfectly.
She is just 16" long making her a sweet little preemie.
 
I will have a hard time letting her go as rooting her hair was a very lengthy
process....a whole weekend!!!
But well worth the final results.
 


Is the hat and booties, not the cutest little set ????




 
She has the little baby bulge belly like a real newborn...

 
I had to sew her the dress she is wearing because I could not find a dress
in her size....she wears preemie sized clothing.



 
Have a wonderful day!
Jennifer
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so amazed at the life-like look of these babies. You are fantastic with these, love this one and all her adorable outfits.

    ReplyDelete