Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back To School

Hard to believe that summer is over and it's time to head back to school.
With that being the case I was busy yesterday working on some gifts for the kids to
take to their Teachers for the First day of School...


I can't take credit for the idea as I saw it at the Stamp Convention a few weeks ago
at the DeNami Design Booth. They did theirs a bit differently than mine, but it turned out
 pretty good considering that I was working with a not so great cell photo to look at
when I made it. After I did the large ones for the kids teachers I decided that I should make
mini ones for the kids and put them in their lunch boxes as a surprise. They loved them!!!

Hopefully now that the kids are back at school I will be able to keep up with my blog
again. We will see what happens...

Supplies:  cardstock - Stampin up!, Stamps - Papertrey Ink, Ribbon - Rayon Seam Binding, Tin Foil.
Ink - CTMH, Candy - Rolos and Kisses.


     See you soon,
      Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment