Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards

So I thought I would share with you the Thanksgiving cards that I mailed out this year.
I have to say I am shocked at myself for doing this only because I don't normally send out these cards.
I talk about it every year and before I know it the holiday has snuck up on me.
So I commited this year and did it. I mailed out 20 cards!!!

 Some of you received this one using a CTMH set that was new to me this year.

And some of you received this one using a new DeNami Designs pilgrim chickies stamp.

I was happy to hear from quite a few of you that you had received them
already and loved them.

Watch my blog over the next few days for peeks of what I will be selling
at the Victor Methodist Chuch Home Party Open House.
Saturday, December 3, 2011 from 9am to 3 pm.

Have a happy Gobble, Gobble day!!!

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment