Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Gifts

So its been a while again since I have been able to post on here.
It seems life is way too busy!!!

So I thought I would try to get this one up today.
I have been busy getting Teacher's gift baskets ready and
wrapping gifts for the little ones.
I decided to try and dress up some of the gift cards that
were going to be handed out.

Here is what I came up with...
This one uses the font & center die from Papertrey Ink,
Paper is Stampin' Up!,Sentiment is PTI, twine, flowers, rhinestones
and a cute little sparkly jingle bell.

This one uses a glassine sleeve that I covered with Stampin' Up! paper,
some SU! ribbon and another cute little jingle bell.

This uses another glassine sleeve, Stampin Up! ribbon,
handmade candy canes from chenille stems & a glittered snowflake.

So I hope you have enjoyed seeing my little creations and I hope to be
back again real soon.

Happy Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment