Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Baby Gift

So I had to share some baby gifts I just made for some
friends of ours that just had their new baby.
They wanted to be surprised so we didn't know what it
was until the day it was born...so I had to work fast to get
things done before the baby came home from the hospital...

It's a boy!!! The theme for his room is sports so I came up with
these items for him....


A framed picture with all of his birth information...
I hand stamped this with a whole bunch of Close To My Heart Alphabets.


Next I made him some onesies with pics of his dad's favorite sports teams...
This was done using some images off the Internet and iron on transfer paper run through
the computer and then ironed onto the onesies.


And last was a crocheted blanket that I picked the color not knowing that
it would end up matching his room perfectly.


This is just a close-up of the blanket so you could see the stitches.


And this was the card I made for them...
It uses the Simple Stories Baby line.

Hope you've enjoyed the projects.
See you soon,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment