Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Planners

Good Morning!!!
The kids are back to school, the laundry is caught up,
Most of the housework is done, but the tree and decorations still
need to come down. All in due time as I say....

However, I would rather finish updating my blog with some
more things that I did in 2012...

So with that I wanted to show you the Christmas planners I made
to stay organized and on top of things... The first one shown uses the Handmade
Holiday line from Simple Stories. Which I absolutely love!!!


Now, this was not my own idea I actually saw it on Pinterest.
All you need is a white 2 pocket paper folder, which I found at Office Max in a bulk pack.
You open it up, lay it flat and fold the two sides towards the center creating
4 individual pockets for storage of lists. I attached 2 envelopes to the inside
one for receipts and another for coupons. The bow is all tied and never has to be untied
because I did a velcro closure. All of my fiends are always telling me how
much they hate tying bows so that is why I did it that way.


The inside pages were from a website called Organized Home.
The link will take you to the exact page that I found the pocket pages on
and from there I just printed them onto different colored papers and cut
them apart to put inside each for the pockets. I also found the calendars
that are in the left pocket there.


I created my own little tags for the front of each section and die cut them into
cute little shapes for each packet.


And the lists are staggered by using a single sheet of card stock
and making small pockets in different spots to get them to sit that way
when its all folded up.

The picture below shows two others that I made using the free printable
that was on the Eighteen 25 Blog. I love that site!!! You never know what
those girls will have up for us to enjoy and be inspired from.
The papers I used to cover them were from Authentique and Close To My Heart.


These ended up going to my kids teachers at school as a little surprise gift.
They loved them to say the least....

Well that's about it for this post. If you have any questions feel free to send me
a message and I will do my best to answer them.

Have a great day!
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love the Christmas planners!!! These are awesome! Girl you have been busy!!! But I love them all.

    ReplyDelete