Friday, October 25, 2013

Meet Baby Cassie

I have a new baby for you to meet today
her name is "Cassie".
 
I have painted her and micro-rooted her tiny little eyelashes.
She has perfectly manicured little fingers and toes.
I decided not to give her hair.
I thought she looked to cute as a bald baby.
 
So I hope you enjoy viewing her photos.
 




She is wearing some of the new leggings I have been making.
 

She has a whole mini mouse ensemble.
 


She is ready for Halloween wearing her new little zebra costume.



 
I have fallen in love with this one so it will be hard for me to let her go.
And her little outfits are my absolute favorites so far.
 
Let me know what you think.
I would love to hear from you.
 
Have a great day!
Jennifer
 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I'm more amazed at each picture you post. I'm in awe, wish I had the talent (and patience) to do this, kudos girlie!! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete