Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Baby Gifts

I have been meaning to post these for a while now.
They were so fun to make.
The cake is my own design, but the ice cream sundae, bassinet
and the baby swaddled were something that I found tutorials online for.
These were gifts for my younger sons teacher.
We threw her a mini baby shower from the class and parents on
the last day of school.
She loved everything and was so surprised!!!
 

 
I chose to do grey with aqua for the color scheme
because they did not know the sex of the baby.
Although the baby's room was going to have lambs.

 
Since we were doing ice cream sundaes on the last day of school
I thought it would be nice to give her a sundae for the baby
that was calorie free...

 
I knew that the color of the nursery was green so
the blanket that I wrapped around the diaper baby was
to go with the nursery.

 
Have a great day!
Jennifer
 


No comments:

Post a Comment