Sunday, November 10, 2013

Meet Little Baby "Tanner"

 
I would like to introduce you to "Tanner".
He is the first baby boy I have made.
 
 
He is modeling the new little reindeer hats I have been crocheting.
 
 
I couldn't resist this adorable little outfit with little doggies, paw prints & trees.


 
He is so adorable in this outfit.

 
Playing with his little toes.

 
He is ready for a nap all bundled up...
 

He is so small he floats in his newborn clothes.
 


 
Here he is modeling the Santa hat and cacoon I crocheted last week.
 
 
He is so precious...for his first Christmas...
 
 
I painted his head of hair to try it because that is another
technique that all of the reborn artists are doing.
It is not perfect, but for a first time I think it turned it pretty good.
 
 
It even has a swirling crown like a newborn.

 
I hope you have enjoyed my latest creation.
See you soon.
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. It's just freaky how realistic this little boy looks. I don't know how you do it, but you definitely do it right! Very handsome baby boy (and the hair looks great). And love the reindeer hat!

    ReplyDelete