Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bliss & Doilies

Thought I would share another new set I recently purchased from CTMH with you.
This one is called Simple Memories. I love the doilies in it, as they seem to be
 the latest rage in cardmaking and scrapbooking.

This card uses the new CTMH papers from "Bliss" - Level 2 paper pack.
I used a small 4" doily cut in half and seam binding ribbon that has been
scrunched and holds its wrinkly look afterwards. The cursive hand writing
 sentiment is from Stampin' Up! another set that I really adore for its looks.


This next card uses one of the doily stamps in this stamp set. I love the intricate look of it
and cannot wait to try some more things with it. The card itself is quite
simple with one background paper and the image stamped in a
dark chocolate ink to stand out on the paper.


Well that's it for today, but I will be back tomorrow with more to share.
Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment