Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Delights

So I apologize that it has been so long since I posted a new project. I had all good
intentions of getting things on here, it just never happened.
So without further delay here is something new that I have been
working on...


A new Easter card for someone special. I used some new digital things that I had
purchased recently. The egg designs came in a group from an Etsy shop called
Made By Janet. She does some very beautiful things with digital artwork.
The background paper is from a company out of the UK called Bearly Mine Designs.


I hope you can see all of the tiny details. I used some real vintage lace,
 roses and aqua rhinestones that I picked up at Michael's craft store.
Lots of stickles glitter on the egg and flowers for glam.


The die cut shape, Easter greeting and punch used on the greeting are all from Stampin' Up!
 I think that covers all the supplies I used on my card. I hope you have enjoyed your
visit and will stop by again to see what I have been up to.

Thanks for stopping by today and visiting. I will be back tomorrow with another
goody or two to share with you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment