Sunday, January 15, 2012

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hi there! Back with some masculine birthday cards...this is one
catagory that I definitely have a hard time with...must because I can't
put all the flowers, bling and glitter on them!!!



THis first card I used up some leftover paper I had from CTMH.
The sentiment is a Papertrey Ink Set called Birthday Wishes.
The Pocket watch image is also a CTMH set for Father's Day.


The second one is again more leftover papers from CTMH as
well as the small compass stamp being from the Pair-a-Phrase set.
The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin' Up!
I like the way they came out they just seem a bit plain jane to me, but
what can you do? No rhinestones or glitter allowed for men.

Hope you've enjoyed todays share.
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment