Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bright Cheery Card Sets

So I know it has been quite sometime since I last posted anything on here.
With the kids home this summer and a busy schedule it seems there wasn't
a whole lot of time to do these things. There wasn't a whole lot of
crafting time either...so I am looking forward to school getting
underway if anything for a little me time!!!
Not that I don't love my kids, but we all need some me time!!!

So a few weekends ago I did get some time here and there to put
these card sets together. They use some items that I bought through
Etsy that are digital and you can print out as many times as you want.

So the pictures I took I grouped the cards together by the sentiment
on them for the photos, but when I packaged them into sets they
were split up so that each package has one of each sentiment in it.








So what do you think? Do you like them or think they are overdone?
I don't normally mix so many patterns on cards, but they seem to work together
quite well I thought. Leave me a note let me know what you think.

See you soon.
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment