Tuesday, February 14, 2012

DeNami Designs St. Patty's Chick

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I know that I am a bit ahead of myself here, but I wanted to
share this card I made for a card swap that I do
with a few friends. I had an idea of what I wanted to do and
it took a little bit for it to come together, but here it is.


I used the little chick from DeNami designs. The rainbow, clouds and sun
are all from a Close To My Heart set called Over the Rainbow. The shamrocks
on the envelope are from Studio G and the tiny shamrock on the background,
and the sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.

So I am happy because I am ahead of schedule this year. Usually the holiday
is just days away and I have not even started my cards yet, this year not the case
I have been ahead of myself!!! Feels so good.

See you tomorrow,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment