Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sympathy Card

I wanted to share this sympathy card because I truly love the way it
turned it. I don't know about you, but I always kind of struggle with these
cards. Sympathy cards are kind of hard because you want them to be
sincere and meaningful to the recipient, so they have to be
toned down from a normal card in my opinion.


I also stamped the envelope. I have been doing that with all my cards lately
I really like the look it gives it as a complete set.
The card uses Papertrey Inks Stitches & Swirls stamp set and I can't remember
who the sentiment is by. I used dark brown, kraft and cranberry red
for the card stock. The die cut shape is also from Papertrey Ink its
Mat Stack 1 and the Mat Stack 1 Layerz.

Well, what do you think? Did I pull it off?

Have a great one!
See you tomorrow.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment