Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Joy Banner

I participated in a gift exchange at a friends house and it had to be handmade,
which is always great because then I can be creative.

So I came up with this banner called "JOY".


It uses all Close To My Heart product such as:
banner, papers and die cuts.
The only thing that is not is the pearls, seam binding ribbon, mini pine cones
and tiny holly & berry buttons.


Here are a few close-ups of the banners so you can see all of the details.


It really was hard to try and capture the sparkle of it...
It was so much better in person...and it was a big hit as far the gifts went.
I am glad they liked it.

Have a great day!
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Wow, the banner looks fantastic. I've always wanted to do one, but never have....I think you might have just inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete