Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tear Bear Layout

Well I finally finished my first layout with some of the Tear Bear paper
piecing's I have been making. All of the bears I made were patterns from
Scrapping Bug Designs website. I entered my layout in to today's contest
and hope to get some of those votes from their design team so I can
get my name in the drawing for the Silhouette Cameo they are giving away.

My layout uses two patterns from their store called
Loads of Love and Be Still My Heart.


I used the two bears that I gave you a peek at early today and another one that I made this
afternoon to make the layout complete.
So what do you think?

This layout thing is new to me with the tear bears, but I don't think it looks too bad...

Have a great night!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment