Monday, March 25, 2013

Monthly Card Club

So I recently joined the Jillibean Soup monthly card club...The Card Kitchen.
I only discovered this amazing club about two months ago when Melissa Phillips
was a guest designer for them...after I visited I signed up right away.
The club I think is fantastic for the amount of goodies you get and I have
been having a lot of fun playing with all of it...
Here are some of the cards I made with the February 2013 kit.
The paper line is by Pebbles as well as the stickers and I believe that the
line was called Family Ties....

So I made these cards out of the supplies as well as about 8 others that
were scrap lifted from their blog....



I only added the twine, pearls, punches and a few sentiments stamped.
I am very happy with the club and if you like to make cards you should
check it out too!!!

Have a great day!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment