Monday, March 25, 2013

Simply handmade Layout

Sorry its been so long since I posted on here. I don't know where the time goes???
I thought I would catch you up on a few things that I have made over the last month
or so.... This layout was for a swap with my good friend Gabriella.
We try to do a swap once a month, it doesn't always happen, but we have
the best intentions to get it done.

I used the Simple Stories line called Summer Fresh....I love that line....


The title uses thickers by American Crafts, The vintage button cards and buttons
 are from Papertrey Ink, and the other sewing embellishments were from a
stamp set that came with Cardmaking Magazine form overseas.
Gabriella does a lot of incredible quilted pieces so I thought it would be fun for
her to pick her four favorite projects and scrapbook about them...

So hope you have enjoyed my layout...see you back here soon.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment