Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Day To Remember

Today was a day to remember....
 
My dear Sister-in-law Dawn would have been 51 today!
 
 
 
 
Happy Birthday Dawn!!!
Not a day goes by that we have not thought about you...you are missed.
 
So my Mother-in-law and I went to her favorite spot that she loved
to be at in the summer months and enjoy the view...
The Canandaigua Inn on the Lake.
 
We took down 6 of the beautiful Tye Dye Roses that I had turned Dawn onto
when Wegmans starting carrying them a few years ago.
 
 
I think they are just beautiful....
 

We dropped them into the water in honor of her birthday while
it rained..tears from heaven...at least that is what I would like to believe...

 
We went in and had lunch and it stopped raining shortly afterwards...
So even though she is not here with us physically I think she was out at the water with us
when we dropped them.
 
Thinking of you today and always Dawn....


No comments:

Post a Comment