Thursday, April 3, 2014

Meet sweet baby "Kayla"

I wanted to share a new reborn baby doll
with you that I created recently.
 
Her sculpt name is "Liam" by Marissa May, but
I have renamed her "Kayla".
She is 19" inches long and weighs in at 3 lbs. and 9 ounces.
I painted her hair to look like that of a newborn.
She feels so sweet when you are holding her in your arms.
I also had to make her ready for Easter...so she comes home with a onesie that
says "My First Easter" and I crocheted her the bunny hat and booties to complete
her first Easter outfit.












 
 
If you would like to see her auction on Ebay you can click on the link below.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141244604912?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Hope you have a great day!
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment