Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Easter Card

So here is one more Easter card that I made last night.
It is purples and aquas one of my new favorite color combinations.

This card uses the digital eggs I purchased from Made By Janet.
Some more of the digital background papers from Bearly Mine Designs.



I also used some flatback purple pearls, scrunched seam binding ribbon and
mulberry paper roses. The shapes that the eggs are on are by spellbinders.
The background stamp with words is by Glitz Designs and the Easter sentiment
 is by Stampin' Up!.


I'm not sure you can see all of the glittery details, but I see some of them.
The flowers on the egg, the dark purple trim around the border of the card
and of course the aqua flowers were all glittered using stickles.

A close up to show some of the details on the card.


Hope you have enjoyed your visit today and thanks for stopping by.
See you soon!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment