Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Gifts

So anyone who knows me, knows that I really enjoy giving a handmade
gift to a friend for any special occasion I can come up with.
Most times there is no special occasion, just something I wanted to do.

In any case, I have a dear friend who celebrated her birthday in February
and today we are finally getting together to go to lunch and I will give her
this gift I made her. This is just the gift bag I decorated to put her gift in
 I didn't want to show her actual gift and spoil it for her.

This was just a plain gift bag that I added a paper doily to, some ribbon
and a handmade manila tag. I love the way it turned out.




The gift tag was made using a manila tag, a paper doily, prima crytals,
seam binding scrunchy ribbon, Stampin' Up! - Well Scripted set & punch,
CTMH - Rosy Regards and Creme Brulee ink.

I quite happy with the way it turned out and dressed up the front of the bag so nicely.

Until tomorrow, happy crafting!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment