Friday, March 25, 2011

Get Well Wishes

So I have been working on get well cards lately because it seems
that I don't have a supply of them on hand.
And I really hate feeling pressured when I have to hurry to make one up.

So here is the first one that I made


It uses paper & die cuts from the new K & Co. line at Michael's called Sweet Nectar.
I used green seam binding and pearls for embellishing.
And the stamp is from a new set from Papertrey Ink.



Just a close up to show the embellishments.
And here is another one I made using the same items as above.



I used rhinestones on this instead of pearls.
I really like this paper line and have lots more to show you using this line,
but I will save that for another day.



Enjoy your weekend and I will be back Monday with more goodies to share.




1 comment: