Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vintage Birdhouse

So can you believe that it is snowing again???
And we are suppose to get 3-6 inches in total. Did Mother Nature not get the memo
about us being sick of Winter and needing Spring to come soon!!!
We need SUN...SUN...SUN...

Well on that note I have something to cheer you up that
looks very bright and spring like. I made this card using some Digital images that
I bought off from Etsy.com.


This birdhouse image is available through Made By Janet on etsy.com
I really love her artwork and have loved what I have used so far.



Here you are able to see more of the detail, like all of the
rhinestones on the scalloped border.


And with this one you can see all the glitter I applied to give it that
sparkly touch of elegance. I used more of the seam binding ribbon which I
can't seem to get enough of...it's just very appealing with almost everything.
I didn't stamp a sentiment yet because I wasn't sure what I want to use it for yet,
but it's ready to go whenever I need it.

So I hope this card gives you a burst of spring and come back tomorrow for another
project I have been working on.


Supplies used are
Patterned Paper : K & Co. / Papertrey Ink
Rhinestones: Michael's
Seam Binding: Zipperstop






No comments:

Post a Comment