Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Teacher Cards

Here are some more teacher cards I made since I have been on a
roll with them...might as well do them while the juices are flowing!!!


These are some general school thank you cards that could be used for teachers as
well as some other important people at school.
This card uses a Becky Higgins Project Life journaling card that I printed
for the background and a new school set that I just got from CTMH.


For Teacher Appreciation Week I am all set too!
This card uses another Becky Higgins Journaling Card for the background,
A Papertrey Ink set called Teacher's Apple and some ribbon.


This is another card that again could be used for so many of the professionals at
school. I cased it from one of the pit crew at Avocado Arts. I loved it and couldn't
resist trying my hand at a few. All of the stamps used are from Avocado Arts
and the card stock is from Stampin' Up!


Here is the matching envelope for the card above. I have been decorating the
envelopes lately because it adds such a nice touch to them...

Hope you've enjoyed today's cards.
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment