Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Valentine Share

So today I thought that I would share with you a Valentine card that
I created for a swap that I am in with some great friends.
We have already swapped so its safe for me to share what I made.


This uses the craft scalloped cards, cupid, ticket & cricut cartridge from CTMH,
I used PTI mat stack 2 for the accents above and below cupid as well as the shape
that cupid is stamped on which I think is mat stack 5,
seam binding ribbon, rhinestones flourishes from Michael's and patterned
paper from Stampin' Up!


The inside uses a die cut from PTI as well as the little flourishes above and below
Happy Valentine's Day. The greeting is from CTMH.


Here is the front of the envelope I thought I add a little
something to it to jazz it up a little.

Have a great day!
Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. Great color combination! Love how you turned the mat stack. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that I have one of these!!! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete