Monday, January 30, 2012

A Special Gift

So I did this project for my Sister-In-Law for her sister Carol that
just passed away on the 23rd of this month.
She had read the horoscope and knew immediately that
she wanted to do something special with it. So she called
me and asked me if I could come up with something that
she would hand out to her sisters 3 closest friends.

Here is what I came up with...


The card measures 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". I used Close To My Heart paper line Sonoma,
I used the matching card stock in the kit and added my own ribbon & pearls to it.
I used the spellbinders die cuts to cut out the top note that the horoscope is
mounted on and another ornate die for the name. I really didn't have anything
in mind when I started working it all just came together...thankfully. 


Then I realized that I didn't have envelopes to fit this size so I went with a
brown paper bag and decorated it up so it matched the card. I really liked
the idea and thought it turned out pretty well.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you have a great day!
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment