Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Post on The Village Scrapbooker Blog for the KrEative Design Team

Let Me Introduce Myself...I am Jennifer Richards
Hello Everyone....

My name is Jennifer Richards and I just wanted to take a minute to stop by here and introduce myself to all of you. I am a wife, mother, and a huge paper crafter! I have been paper crafting for over 19 years now and loving every minute of it. I guess that is how my blog came about when friends would tell me that I had an addiction to paper crafting, the Addicted 2 papercrafting blog was born. I do show more than paper crafting there just to warn you, but I try to showcase all of the handmade items that make.

I am super excited to have the opportunity to be involved with The Village Scrapbooker KrEative Design Team!!! I can't wait to show you all what I have been working on. I hope it will inspire you to create some fabulous projects of your own.

I have a few sneak peeks of the kits I will be using to make my items.
The first is the "Game On" mini kit from Echo Park

The second is the "Princess" mini kit from Echo Park

Check back tomorrow for some more sneak peeks of the projects I have made with all of it.
You can see the full reveal on Saturday the 23rd at the store or on here.

Have a great day!
Jennifer Richards

1 comment: