Friday, August 8, 2014

Good News to Share....

I wanted to share some good news with all of you...
Our local scrapbook store The Village Scrapbooker had
a design team call and I made the cut...
Here is the post that appeared on the stores blog to share the news.
 

I am EXTREMELY excited to announce the new
KrEative™ Design Team for The Village Scrapbooker:


Jennifer Richards, Liza Best, & Melissa Smith


Please join me in giving these talented ladies a HUGE round of applause!!!

Check out Jennifer & Melissa's blogs through the links below & Liza will be posting a link to her blog soon.
Each month these 3 KDT member will be posting blogs filled with info & reviews on new products, ideas for projects, instructions on how to re-create their projects, & so much more!
Be sure to also follow along on our Facebook Page to see what tips, tricks, and teasers these ladies may come up with throughout the month : )
 I can't wait to see what these oh so talented ladies make from their new products. 

Happy KrEating™!!
 
I am very excited to get started.
We have chosen our first set of supplies to work with and will be picking them
up early next week from Karen Elizabeth and will be playing very soon with
some great new releases.
 
I hope you will come back to see what I up to...
Have a great day!
Jennifer 


1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo happy to have you joining the KrEative™ Design Team for TVSB!!
    Can't wait to see what awesomness you make from your materials : )

    ReplyDelete